Sign in to follow this  
lxtreme

Upgrade i20 with alloys. Which alloys are good????

I want to upgrade my i20 magna opt with alloy wheel. Any Suggestion on which alloys to choose??

My Budget is about 30k for 5 tyres. And my tyre is 165/80. Do i need to change the tyres. if so then what size you prefer. And what brand?

My tyre size is 175/70

Post Edited: 3 posts merged.

I am myself looking for new alloys for my ride ,I will consider only 15 inch 4 hole 100pcd alloys aftermarket if I don't find any good designs then I will buy fluidic verna alloys 16'' second hand.

Fluidic Verna's alloys are awesome, But I didn't found any second hand alloys :( :( :(. I want to know whether I can buy the factory fitted alloys of i20 new from the dealer??

You can definately buy OE alloys of i20 but buying from showroom is expensive they will charge very high for them (in the region of 8-10k per alloy) therefore you can always scout for the OE ones aftermarket. If you are based out of Mumbai then milan subway and opera house/ lamington road are the best places for OE alloys at great prices. Also if you like I can always give you my i20's alloys if you are interested in it (cause I am upsizing to 15 inch atleast this time).

Try to get the diamond cut Grand i10 alloys they will look much better if you are buying for the dealership.

I am not from mumbai :-(. I will take the new i20's alloy only :(. I am keen to buy the grand i10's alloys but its very new and have not came here yet. so, i am thinking to wait a little for the grand's alloy. I will upgrade to 15inch alloys.

New i20 alloys you will get easily aftermarket at a cheap rate about 15k for 4, but they are available in 14 inch (same as the Grand). Try and see new 15 inch alloys in the shops and if you like some then click pictures and post their model names.

There are many choices in 100pcd 15 inch; its a common type of rims but don't settle for something that you won't like because you will regret your decision when you see other vehicles sporting the design that you like.

There are many choices in 100pcd 15 inch; its a common type of rims but don't settle for something that you won't like because you will regret your decision when you see other vehicles sporting the design that you like.

Hahah. That's what I don't like. After buying, I will see other vehicles with great sportier designs.

Thanks rssh, Actually I too didn't liked any of them :D.

Checked the fluidic verna's. Really liked those alloys.

Will check if its available in local stores or not :)