The video starts off with a quick walkaround detailing the highlights;
In cabin with Business Head, Lamborghini Mumbai discussing Forged Composites, ALA System, Pirelli Tyres & other such innovations Lamborghini did for the Performante making it the fastest production car at the Nurburgring;
Some Exhaust sounds in Sport & Corsa Modes;
Engine & Other Technical Specifications;
5.2L NA V10
640 HP & 600 NM
7 speed Dual Clutch A/T
All Wheel Drive
0-100 km/h in 2.9 sec.
100 km/h - 0 braking in 31 m
Top Speed of 325 km/h
Some more insights of the Huracan Performante;
- The Hurcan Performante did the Nürburgring Nordschleife lap in 6:52.01 min making it the fastest production car at the ring (Actually 2nd fastest as no. 1 is the Radical SR8LM which had done in 6 min 48 sec).
- The above record was done with the optional Pirelli Trofeo R tyres which are a high performance track tire but are homologated for street use as well.
- The standard tyres are Pirelli P Zero Corsa 245/30 R20 (front) & 305/30 R20 (rear).
- The engine makes more than 70% of torque already available at 1,000 rpm.
- The chassis of the Huracan Performante is a hybrid of aluminium & carbon fiber.
- With all the weight saving going on its was good to see new cockpit layout supportting Apple CarPlay & iPhone Apps.
- "MagneRide", Electromagnetic damper control available as an optional extra.
- Has a big fuel tank capacity of 83L.
- The Huracan Performante weighs 1382 kgs (Dry)
- Weight Distribution front and rear is 43/57 %.
- Its available in the UK for aprox INR 1.45 cr (GBP 175,000) without taxes but sadly in India its launched @ INR 3.97cr (Ex-Showroom)
Looks like Honda will be bringing the new CR-V diesel to India next year! Here are some pics of the car from the 2017 BIMSSourcehttp://indianautosblog.com/2017/06/honda-cr-v-1-6-i-dtec-diesel-launch-india-271968