Aston Martin’s one-off Henley Royal Regatta DB11 unveiled
Another car from Aston Martin’s bespoke Q division celebrates the brand’s partnership with the prestigious sporting event
Aston Martin has revealed a one-off DB11 which celebrates the brand’s partnership with Henley Regatta.
Though the new one-off is not as outlandish as the brand’s other aviation-themed special editions of recent months, the Henley Regatta DB11 is set apart by its bespoke Diavolo red paint finish, interior specifications and a carbonfibre Aston Martin badge.
The two carbonfibre packs applied to the one-off DB11 finish the front splitter, side sills, rear diffuser, side strakes, hood blades and mirror caps in the lightweight material. On the inside, it’s just as restrained with most of the interior finished in black leather, red leather highlights and black Alcantara covering the headlining. A pack of chrome interior detailing is also fitted to the inside and a plaque on the door sill sets this car apart as the Henley Royal Regatta one-off.
This is the latest project finished by Aston Martin’s bespoke ‘Q by Aston Martin’ division which in the past has created several high-profile special editions.
Is the Maruti 3-4th year extended warranty really worth taking or its just not worth it. I am looking to buy ciaz and was wondering.
Also how much does teflon coating and base anti-rust cost and is both really recommended ?
The video starts off with a quick walkaround detailing the highlights;
In cabin with Business Head, Lamborghini Mumbai discussing Forged Composites, ALA System, Pirelli Tyres & other such innovations Lamborghini did for the Performante making it the fastest production car at the Nurburgring;
Some Exhaust sounds in Sport & Corsa Modes;
Engine & Other Technical Specifications;
5.2L NA V10
640 HP & 600 NM
7 speed Dual Clutch A/T
All Wheel Drive
0-100 km/h in 2.9 sec.
100 km/h - 0 braking in 31 m
Top Speed of 325 km/h
Some more insights of the Huracan Performante;
- The Hurcan Performante did the Nürburgring Nordschleife lap in 6:52.01 min making it the fastest production car at the ring (Actually 2nd fastest as no. 1 is the Radical SR8LM which had done in 6 min 48 sec).
- The above record was done with the optional Pirelli Trofeo R tyres which are a high performance track tire but are homologated for street use as well.
- The standard tyres are Pirelli P Zero Corsa 245/30 R20 (front) & 305/30 R20 (rear).
- The engine makes more than 70% of torque already available at 1,000 rpm.
- The chassis of the Huracan Performante is a hybrid of aluminium & carbon fiber.
- With all the weight saving going on its was good to see new cockpit layout supportting Apple CarPlay & iPhone Apps.
- "MagneRide", Electromagnetic damper control available as an optional extra.
- Has a big fuel tank capacity of 83L.
- The Huracan Performante weighs 1382 kgs (Dry)
- Weight Distribution front and rear is 43/57 %.
- Its available in the UK for aprox INR 1.45 cr (GBP 175,000) without taxes but sadly in India its launched @ INR 3.97cr (Ex-Showroom)