Thanks a lot for all your replies. Happy to see the quick responses. Few things i forgot to mention earlier:
1. So far i didn't see many XCD135 on the road (infact not even one i could find :-( ). Is it a succesful model ?
2. How much mileage XCD135 gives?
3. Abt shine, one of my friends told me that its giving less mileage. But if shine gives ~55, XCD gives me more than that? If HH passion also gives only ~50, looks like xcd135 also gives around the same mileage (+/-5)?
4. I'm not much into bikes, so can u pls explain what u mean by 'small' and what problems the small bikes cause? My bro had a test ride and he said its light weight. If its light weight/small will it be an advantage or disadvantage when it comes to roadgrip and driving comfort?
5. Also abt service and spares bajaj can cause any problems?
I am not inclined towards bajaj, but if it gives good mileage as HH, looking at bajajs other features would like to go for it.