Learner License
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi, I have a 2002 vxi Wagonr. i had bought the car in west bengal.i want to transfer it to delhi. i need to know how and where to pay the road tax. i also need to know the amount needed to pay the road tax. also, what happens if the road tax expires. how much will it cost then. regards swarup