Sign in to follow this  
sarthaks.alg

speaker system for toyota innova....

hello,

i bought toyota innova just few months ago. I got the GX variant and got sony XAV-63 fitted but i am disappointed with the stock speaker system.Now i want to exchange the speaker system but wanna avoid going for a separate subwoofers and amplifiers or component speakers.my budge is about 10k and was thinking to go for speakers which could fit in the door's speaker pocket.I talked to some local speaker dealers whom i knew and he told me that a lot of cheap knock offs of the jbl speakers are available in a market and it is too hard to find a real one.i was thinking to buy the following if i could find an original one:-

JBL CS5

Blaupunkt 130

JVC VS-ZS530

Polk audio DXI521

so pls help me out which one to buy or ant other and where to get it.I want 4 speakers in all and also there is very less volume in the last row so pls suggest me something to over come this problem.

thank you

I suggest you look at the newly launched all-in-one subwoofer (GTb 8A) from Blaupunkt.

It takes a sub, an enclosure, and an amplifier to produce bass.

Being quite compact in size, it will easily fit in your Innova and can connect to factory fitted audio system.

It retails about 10k. Please check below link for more details or google it and you will find more information.

http://www.techtree.com/content/news/4666/blaupunkt-gtb-8a-one-subwoofer-car-audio-experience.html