Sign in to follow this  
Ajit car crazy

Puzzled with Audi Kolkata,dealer is CHEATING.

Hallo folks, I am really hopeless this time seeking u guys' help again. I bought my Q7 from Audi kolkata on 28th May this year but it was delivered in July since I was caught up with works. Well, I have the navi pack+sunroof model,which is the top end of current Q7 Line up in India. It has some features over and above the base models like Nav., Panorama sunroof,14 airbags,upgraded audio, reverse camera and some more. I thought to buy the top end variant as I was getting a good deal and also dealer was offering me a fully loaded CBU unit. I was promised by the dealer at the time of buying that navigation can be installed at anytime given car is taken to workshop. Also my model is navi pack model. Well,next week I am going 4 a trip so I thought to get it it done this week. I called workshop,they asked my VIN, then they checked & told me promtly that my Q7 can't be fitted with navigation maps and all. I told them repeatedly that I have the navi pack model which should be fitted with the nav system. They denied totally,then I called the dealer,the crm and every1 was saying it can be done,but workshop is denying. I called my sales guy who sold me the car. He told it may be a faulty answer by the workrhop as my car can get the nav maps. I am completely disappointed to have such a nuisance and cheating step by Audi. They rell models naming navi pack then they say it cant have navigation. Worshop guys say only ckd units can get this. Pls sugggest what should I do now. I paid 8 lacs more for my model compared to the next lower model.

Pls help

@prancing horse, well yeah, the dealer's GM is very well known to me. He was in a leave,i already informed him about this, he told to look into this matter surely. I got contacts with audi club india, I am a member there. Should I lodge a complaint there? I already lodged 1 in the audi customer care. I am not sure of how effective these complaints and feedbacks are as Audi is under VW. I also own a Skoda Superb V6 and I know how hell their a.s.s is. Is it also with Audi? I thought I'll have no problem with Audi. But now I am doubting on my confidence. BMW has niggles too,but they are better than Audi as I experience BMW's ultra care in attending me. Anyway,any special way to reach Audi India directly? Something that will work more prominently

Audi India Customer Care Toll Free Number: 1800-103-6700 / 1800-209-6700

Audi India Email Support: http://www.audi.in/

Audi India Head Office Contact Details

3 Avenue Level No 3/4,

Maker Maxcity, Bandra Kurla Complex,

Bandra East, Mumbai -400051

Contact Number: 022-40547200/ 40547205/ 40547000

Fax: 022-40700801

Thanks to every1.

@Prashantroxx, I already contacted Audi Gurgaon and Audi Bhubaneswar for the same. They will inform me tomorrow,but I think it is a complete nuisance by Audi for selling me a model without Nav. system.

@lxtreme,thanks a lot buddy. I'll try contacting them.

Any other suggestion. Pls help me.

Thanks again