Sign in to follow this  
lxtreme

Fog Lamps for i20...!

Hi, I am thinking of fitting fog lamps for my i20 magna (o). I want the OE ones and what will be the cost?And I want to know that do I need to change the bumper if I fit fog lamps. And can I not fit it without changing the bumper? Thanks in Advance.

If you go to Hyundai then they will replace the bumper because the fog lamp clips come only in the Sportz and Asta varient and also the DRLs themselves cost 15k and getting fogs and additional wires and new bumper you can expect a 30-35k cost at HASS. Also I havn't seen aftermarket fog lamps for the igen i20 . The fog lamps for the uber i20 are round and are available in aftermarket though. I wouldn't recommend that you add fog lamps; also if you want better illumination get 100W bulbs for both high and low with relays

30k-35k :o :o for only fog lamps. I have checked some aftermarket fog lamps and they told me that they won't change the bumper and fit the same fog lamps as the igen i20 and it would cost me hardly 7k :D.

No, there aren't DRLs. DRLs will cost 4k more. they are giving both Fog lamps+DRLs in 10k. :)I am happy with it. I will go for aftermarket ones.

Its good price. You are getting both FL and DRLs in 10k. After upgrading post some pics in your ownership review of the car.