Prashantroxx

Fed up with my scorpio

Hi everyone,

I own a 2008 Mahindra Scorpio Vlx and is a good product.

Last week, my Brother (he is a noob in cars) was driving the car. He was unable to see a speed breaker and had a great bump. After that when i took over the wheel, i found that after every 1 rotation, the steering wheel had a rattling feel. I took the car to the workshop as my car was full of many problems at that time. The guy at the workshop said that this wasn't related to the bump and occurred due to i didn't get so e power steering oil ( or something related to that) wasn't replaced. He gave me a bill of 26k for that. But the problem is after getting it done, the steering wheel controls were not working! As my car didn't have a integrated unit, they remove the front of the music system and all other removable accessories. I checked at home that they weren't working. At last service, they broke some grill and the engine made some noise as the turbo kicked in. I got it repaired this time. But they always create some problem in my car whenever i handover the car to them. Please tell me what should i do. I have contacted them but there is no response from them. I am fed up with Mahindra's After sales service.

surprisingly the steering wheel controls were working now. but the cruise control button was broken by the workshop and while manoeuvring the car I was injured by that and I bladed very bad. I am really feed up with the dealers attitude towards me. please tell me what should I do.

dealer name - koncept automobiles noida

Its more a case of bad workmanship and bad maintenance of the product than the product itself as comes out from what you have written here.

Try going to another workshop if you are having repeated issues with this workshop.

I also got the the cruise control buttons changed which were having the similar problem as yours , mine is just 15 months old ,so i am able to get everything under warranty, luckily i did not have any cuts but the sound of metal pins ,that would have possibly been holding the steering mounted controls in place , on every turn of the steering wheel was annoying enough.

While i was the workshop the service adviser told me that this butterfly wing setup of the steering mounted controls replacement cost for the part is close to Rs1200 labour extra.

Its not without reason that I hate my vehicle.

That's too bad for a company operated Authorized service centre. What kind of unprofessional attitude, mechanics & repair works they're conducting in an area like NCR, where people are more dependent on ASCs than roadside mechanics for their expensive.

Prashant, firstly try to approach another dealer/ASC for rectification for this problem even by bringing the original invoice with you.

If the problem doesn't get solved by this way, then you need to contact(by mail or by phone call) Mahindra directly, by taking their contact details from their website. Contact directly to their office staff than their toll-free no based customer care executives.

i have got a habit to drive car single handed and when turning i injured my self. But the problem is that they broke it and i got injured. Cars are so safe that they dont get injured in a big accident and i got injured just by driving the car! There is only one workshop which is nearby as others are in Delhi.

Prashant, I have seen that you have posted a thread of selling your car. But I suggest you tell a moderator to delete this thread. Otherwise your car will not get sold. :P

Hahaha lxtreme!! Right!!!

Other than deleting it.. You might wanna reduce the price a bit!!

I mean.. Its just a suggestion man.

I won't pay 6.3L for a 5 year old used Scorpio.

i dont ever gide any problems of my car before selling it and i have got many offers for 6.3l from Mahindra first choice

Prashant, I have seen that you have posted a thread of selling your car. But I suggest you tell a moderator to delete this thread. Otherwise your car will not get sold. :P

there is possibly no car which cant be sold :P