Sign in to follow this  
BonFre

Car Mobile Phone Holder, Steering cover & Wiper Blades

Looking for a good quality Car Mobile Phone Holder. Suction or Dock or Holder, etc. anything will do. But not those cloth holders.

A good quality Steering Cover. The interiors of my car are Beige, so something that goes with these. Also a cover that does not ruin the original steering lining underneath.

Also need new Wiper Blades, original have weared down

Regarding the steering cover. IMO dark brown colour will suit the most. And buy from the Toyota showroom. It will cost a bit more but will also last longer. :)

And for the Wipers, go for the wipers from bosch. They works great and don't wear out fast. :)

and sorry for mobile phone holder. i don't know about it. But you will get good deals on ebay. Thanks :)

Ok so I will check out Stanley Steering covers. Are these the tying types or just roll over ones? & prices ?

Mandate on Wipers is Bosch. Btw saw Hella Wipers, cost ~400/-

Actually I have a few Phone holders/docks. These have suction mechanism but Im not happy with cheap plasticky build quality & overall design & implementation.