Sign in to follow this  
britto

BMW x6 rival from BENZ !!

hi, Just came across a very interesting pic of what is supposed to be a rival to the BMY X6 crossover.....SO what do you guys say??? Is it worth a try for the Benz to challenge BMW with this model?????post-47635-0-68633900-1381741574_thumb.j

Image and info source :http://www.rushlane....on-1292361.html And Mercedes benz confirms it too......... http://www.carscoops...nfirms-bmw.html

Looks like a rendering to me but still looks weird just like the X6. Considering how well Benz is doing now , this might work as well

@britto: please mention a link to the source where you get images and info from in your post. Thanks

It looks more like a Mercedes Benz CLA with raised suspension and bigger wheels!!

But then as Prancing Horse said, it looks more like a rendering.

And yes Prashantroxx i agree!! The X6 looks much better!!

It looks more like a Mercedes Benz CLA with raised suspension and bigger wheels!!

But then as Prancing Horse said, it looks more like a rendering.

And yes Prashantroxx i agree!! The X6 looks much better!!

Lol, if u replace the lights with the b-class ones on he cla, then u can say it looks like a raised cla!

It should also be noted that this seems to be only a rendering.....As far as styling goes, we should not doubt the Mercedes -Benz guys out there....They are real good. The 2014 S Class for example !!! so I guess this Is just the beginning !!!

And coming to the point that X6 is not a worthy model by BMW, I bet there will be die hard fans for the very same model, going by the sheer looks !! and obviously for the monster below the hood !!!

Every company's seems to be following the same strategy...i.e. to make their presence felt in all the segments ! so This is what Mercedes is trying to do right now !!

Cheers !!