ra4

My beast!!Mercedes-Benz C180 Kompressor Avantgarde, Sport Edition

As everyone knows I had posted a thread on buying a luxury sedan. I have not bought any of the cars shortlisted. I have bought an Imported from UK Mercedes Benz C180 Avantgarde Sport Edition. So before posting pics I am going to tell you about my experience...

Exterior - the C-Class is a car that would out rightly turn heads. That said, the luxury sedan still has got the timeless, elegant look. And I will go as far as saying this is one of the best looking C-Class yet.

Interior - The interior has always been an aspect in which Mercedes shines in. For starters, the door opens and closes with aplomb, a hint of the car's solid build quality. the C180's interior is littered with quality materials, in line with what one would expect from the German marque.

Ride - Its ride is very comfortable. And as I used to sit on the rear but sometimes I also drive it, Who won't want to drive such a Car. :D

Handling - Its handling is what impressed me the most. It takes the curves and turns with ease.

Performance - Oh! I think I don't have to tell about that. Its performance is very great. It takes 8secto reach the 100 mark. It has a 156bhp 1.6L engine. It's very rev happy. The 'Sports' button enhances the intuitiveness of the auto gear shifts - more perceivable in its keenness to downshift when it senses urgency at the throttle.

The less sporting driving dynamics may not score points when pit against rivals such as the 3 Series. But holding true to the marque's values, the comfort and relaxing experience it provides is second to none.

Pics coming soon!!

Congrats on your pre owned Mercedes. Wish you many kms of happy driving. This thread is incomplete without pics :)

Thanks PrancingHorse :)

Congrats man! Pics, hurry up! :D

Thanks Bhavneet :)

Congrats!!! I love this round eyed C class, I really don't like the current nor the upcoming one. The alloys are gorgeous and the car looks in a good nick. You might have got this for a steal given the resale of petrol premium cars :D .

What is the size of that alloy and wheel size?; the CPC3 looks damn neat!

I think the car was already imported he bought it in India second hand ,Indian govt doesn't allow importing cars which are already in sale in India and LHD cars (except Bugatti and niche due to tax benefit for govt. coffers)

Looks good. Hope you have a good time with it.

There's always the important query- can you run us through the process of importing? There are quite a few cars in other countries we'd love to get here, but can't, because car companies in India don't wish to get them- Ford Focus, for example. Besides, you may get a better car from abroad. Anyone who wishes to import can follow these steps you've followed.

Congrats!!! I love this round eyed C class, I really don't like the current nor the upcoming one. The alloys are gorgeous and the car looks in a good nick. You might have got this for a steal given the resale of petrol premium cars :D .

What is the size of that alloy and wheel size?; the CPC3 looks damn neat!

Thanks rssh. The alloys are 16inch. wheel size - 205/55

Woh! Congrats on your new beast! It is good that u imported it from uk as they also have right hand drive cars. The speedo shows you miles but u can get used to it

Thanks Prashantroxx ;).

Thanks everyone :D. Yes, rssh the car had already imported before I bought it. And the total costs including Registration and insurance is 48L approximately...

That is such a wonderful car. Thanks for sharing. It is tough to belive that it is pre owned. Hope you have a wonderful ownership and keep us updated about the same.

I could not find the 7G TRONIC logo on the car. Where exactly is the badge?

That is such a wonderful car. Thanks for sharing. It is tough to belive that it is pre owned. Hope you have a wonderful ownership and keep us updated about the same.

I could not find the 7G TRONIC logo on the car. Where exactly is the badge?

Thanks sb-alto. I will keep everyone updated.

That 7G Tronic is of another car. I had mistakenly posted it. :)

Thanks everyone :D. Yes, rssh the car had already imported before I bought it. And the total costs including Registration and insurance is 48L approximately...

and then how much did it cost to you after its owner sold to you???

@Ra4

What about posting review of your Jag XJ?? ;)

lxtreme, the car is not owned by him, it is his uncle's car