ra4

My beast!!Mercedes-Benz C180 Kompressor Avantgarde, Sport Edition

@ra4 - What is your aggregate running in kilometers a day/week/month?

The quote of 48 lakhs seems decent for an imported car, and though pre-owned, is in almost new condition. I'd like to know your record/experience of importing- how you purchased it (online/UK visit), the buying process, the form-filling, the customs interaction, picking it up at the harbour/airport and registration within India.

There was a TV show on Star World called Top Drive, where Tunvy Gogia had one segment on one episode where she explained how to import a car. I don't remember much of that piece. I don't remember if the erstwhile Auto Show on CNBC or the current UTV Autocar show have covered it lately.

@ra4 - What is your aggregate running in kilometers a day/week/month?

The quote of 48 lakhs seems decent for an imported car, and though pre-owned, is in almost new condition. I'd like to know your record/experience of importing- how you purchased it (online/UK visit), the buying process, the form-filling, the customs interaction, picking it up at the harbour/airport and registration within India.

There was a TV show on Star World called Top Drive, where Tunvy Gogia had one segment on one episode where she explained how to import a car. I don't remember much of that piece. I don't remember if the erstwhile Auto Show on CNBC or the current UTV Autocar show have covered it lately.

My daily running is 10-15kms.

When i bought the car the old owner had already imported the car. So, I don't know anything about the Importing process. And the car is registered by the old owner. The quoted amount of 48Lacs includes the registration and Insurance. I had posted earlier. :)

2356 km in a last gen merc :o that is like taking out the car in a month...... and this one shows miles. You mean 2356 miles......

No prashantroxx, I'm talking about Kms. Yeah, that very low mileage for a last gen merc. But we don't drive it too often. Because we own 7 cars. And we have to drive every cars, not only one. :)

My daily running is 10-15kms.

When i bought the car the old owner had already imported the car. So, I don't know anything about the Importing process. And the car is registered by the old owner. The quoted amount of 48Lacs includes the registration and Insurance. I had posted earlier. :)

i dont want to offend you but, if it is driven 2300km it means 30-40km per month (as it may be a 5-6 year old car). If u drive it 10-15km per day, how can it be possible???

i dont want to offend you but, if it is driven 2300km it means 30-40km per month (as it may be a 5-6 year old car). If u drive it 10-15km per day, how can it be possible???

Yes how can it be??I think he is talking about monthly running. :?

10km per month means 120km per year. In 5 years it means 600km........ And u have done 2700km. It is still strange :o

There are some occasional trips included. :P And the old owner had also driven the car.

Lets close this topic buddy. :)

Nice car buddy! But one question why had you opt for a last gen Merc. I mean there are many other car to choose from, in India.

thanks Leo. Actually the previous owner is a very good friend of my father. So, my father didn't wanted to disappoint him by not buying it. And that's a pretty good car. It has awesome performance because its a Kompressor sport edition edition

thanks Leo. Actually the previous owner is a very good friend of my father. So, my father didn't wanted to disappoint him by not buying it. And that's a pretty good car. It has awesome performance because its a Kompressor sport edition edition

That's good. Thanks