Ahadzza

How i booked an Ecosport,test drove a vento and took delivery of an i20

The headlamps I've choosen are Philips crystal vision 4300k for 1100rs comes with 4 bulbs do you people think it's worth it ?

Are you getting any advancement in lighting?? As per I'd heard about crystal vision, they doesn't provide sufficient lighting when turning and doesn't lit up the sides sufficiently.

IMO Philips rally 130/100 or Philips Essential Vision 100/90 would be great if you want advancement. Even Xtreme vision is a good option.

Are you getting any advancement in lighting?? As per I'd heard about crystal vision, they doesn't provide sufficient lighting when turning and doesn't lit up the sides sufficiently.

IMO Philips rally 130/100 or Philips Essential Vision 100/90 would be great if you want advancement. Even Xtreme vision is a good option.

wwhat d the xtream vision retail for and what will be its power?

Search Auto runner coil spring adjuster on net, just put them on the rear coil springs and the car won't bottom down fully. Also check if you need it in front because I think the i-gen front springs are softer than uber gen i20 so you might need a couple there too (it will cost around 4k for 4 coil spring donut). I have been using them since 2 years and they help to car not to sag when the car is loaded with luggage and people.

Do you mean GC= Ground Clearance???

If so, then there are many methods for increasing ground clearance. You can check this link for details - http://www.cartoq.co...ce-of-your-car/

Search Auto runner coil spring adjuster on net, just put them on the rear coil springs and the car won't bottom down fully. Also check if you need it in front because I think the i-gen front springs are softer than uber gen i20 so you might need a couple there too (it will cost around 4k for 4 coil spring donut). I have been using them since 2 years and they help to car not to sag when the car is loaded with luggage and people.

thanks a ton,will check it out

guys for the headlamp bulbs i've decided to go with philips

DiamondVision

H4, 12V, 60/55W

Diamond Vision is more for the look than for visibility, as it has a blueish light, which gets easily absorbed by black (night, tar roads etc).

If better visibility is your main criteria, then just get Philips Rally 90/100. And I guess you don't need a relay for 100 Watts. anything above that, you need one.

Diamond Vision is more for the look than for visibility, as it has a blueish light, which gets easily absorbed by black (night, tar roads etc).

If better visibility is your main criteria, then just get Philips Rally 90/100. And I guess you don't need a relay for 100 Watts. anything above that, you need one.

You need a relay for 100W bulbs I am using one and will highly recommend it if you are shifting to higher wattage.

Can you share a pick in lighting in the dark before and after replacement ?

You need a relay for 100W bulbs I am using one and will highly recommend it if you are shifting to higher wattage.

@sstar i havent changed them yet,i was waiting for the members opinion on this. but after i change it i will take a pic of before and after

@leorahi and @rssh i dont want a relay all i want is a plug and play job type headlamp bulb how about these??

CrystalVision

H4, 12V, 60/55W

BlueVision ultra Automotive headlighting lamp

H4, 12V, 55W

are these good??

Crystal Vision - The beam spread is the main problem, as it has a very focused pattern aimed at the centre and doesn’t spread very wide at all. That means the sides of the road doesn't lit sufficiently. If you’re looking for a wide spread, these bulbs are not for you.

BlueVision Ultra - Blue Visions are supposed to be for improved styling as well as a slight increase in light output.

Xtreme vision my suggestion !

Crystal Vision - The beam spread is the main problem, as it has a very focused pattern aimed at the centre and doesn’t spread very wide at all. That means the sides of the road doesn't lit sufficiently. If you’re looking for a wide spread, these bulbs are not for you.

BlueVision Ultra - Blue Visions are supposed to be for improved styling as well as a slight increase in light output.

Xtreme vision my suggestion !

thank you will check them out and let you know which I've choosen!!