Sign in to follow this  
rohitshakti

Budget ICE for Mahindra Quanto

I have recently bought Mahindra Quanto and am looking to buy Head Unit (digital media player) and speakers for it. I have selected the pioneer 169UI Head unit (Rs. 3250/- with bill & warranty) and the following speakers.

Please tell how are these & which one is good to fit in my budget & car doors :

1. http://www.purplekart.in/Products/car-accessories-In-Car-Entertainment-Speakers-components/Rockford-Fosgate-/Rockford-Fosgate---Prime-Series---R16-S-6-Component-System/pid-4132765.aspx

2. http://www.purplekart.in/Products/car-accessories-In-Car-Entertainment-Speakers-components/Ground-Zero/GROUND-ZERO---65-COMPONENT-IRIDIUM-SERIES---GZ-A61C/pid-3964947.aspx

3. Infinity Auditor Co-ax

4. Infinity Primus 6500CS 6.5 component retailing for Rs.2900/- with bill at Kashmiri gate, Delhi.

5. Polka db651 6.5 coaxial.

How I need amplifiers or something like this for my system. I had seen 3 shops which were selling HU & speakers in Kashmiri gate and were sending it outside delhi. please tell how to check if these are genuine or not...

My total budget for both speakers & HU is 7000/-. I think, I can accommodate only one component out of the above in this budget. Please suggest....

Its really difficult to ascertain whether your purchase is genuine or fake. One should always insist on a proper bill/ invoice and get the warranty card stamped by the seller to avoid any hassles at a later stage. The HU mentioned above is fairly basic in nature but would serve the purpose well. On the speakers, I would suggest that you try and see if you can get a three way coaxial system within your budget. Else Infinity speakers would serve the purpose just fine.