singhsd2006

Mitsubishi CEDIA

I asked the dealer about the price of a spoiler to go with my cedia select . He told me it will be around 6-8k approximately.wat say guys ?? is the price okay?

i think its too pricey buddy.........

Open the bonnet and there should be a metal plate somewhere with the engine no., chassis no., and the month and year of manufacture on it. On my Palio its between the two headlights.

MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!

thanks guys..

@rssh- I haven't bought the spoiler yet. They are gonna take the car on monday for a few hours for registration, teflon coating,antirust coating, applying film ,etc. Till then enjoying every moment of the ride in the car.

@Mastrahul one caution don't think it as a rally car and drive because the tyre will take a bangs and most rally people get free tyres .Also don't be king of speedbrakers Cedia has good suspension so on speed braker it can scratch the belly .The problem for high spare price problem is that people treat it as a rally car.

Hi mastrahul ' date='

Did you get spoiler?

My dealer @ Bangalore is quoting Rs 15000 for spolier. Where r u located?

avimal
[/quote']

no i haven't got it yet. but i asked my dealer ..he said probably its around 7000. But I am not sure whether its that cheap.Maybe its not the original one.I am located in Kolkata

For anybody who is interested

Mitsubishi is the japanese BMW - nothing less

the cedia is the best driver's car till you get to the Honda CR-V

it is a little short on power  - but boy o boy is it fun to drive

The torque spread is the best so enjoyable normal driving thats it .If you want to increase power then play with ECU you can get 135bhp easily but then you will shift more gears.

@ rssh : Is it easy to play with the Cedia's ECU? How much power will increase if I tinker with the ECU, change the headers, exhaust, remove the catalytic converter and change to a high air flow filter?? 5u3zEr02008-02-16 10:04:20

You can upgrade Cedia's ECU it can give as good as 15bhp increase due to big displacement polished headers will be good and free flowwill be better but don't advise you to disturb cat . Most of the individual rally participants have upgraded ECU's in Indian rally's.

guys..i had sent my cedia yesterday for getting the number plate put up. They delivered my car within 2 hours. I noticed that there was a mild scratch (whitish). I thought it was powder or something but its got the scraping effect. Although its very small, but that is quite annoying. I know the dealer will never ever admit that they did this. I also don't want to send my car again. The last time I sent them my car for anti rust and teflon with sunfilm, I found the pick up of the car and the overall feeling lesser than what I had experienced for first 4-5 days. Can they mess up with the engine? If yes then how can I check and confirm and what do I do about that minor scratch? I also noticed that the rubber above my gate is not fixed properly.The dealers claim it is similar in all the cars and showed my staff.I really don't have an option.

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5070/dsc05351ss6.th.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4614/dsc05356pt1.th.jpg