prash_p

Swift Vxi or i-10 ??

Am still confused whether to go for i-10 or swift ??

the mileage is not a big issue for me ... as it's around 12 for swift and 14.5 for i-10...

have test driven both the cars and and i felt that i-10 is smoother when compared to swift...but then swift is a 1.3l car... and i-10 is just 1.1l

but since i-10 is a new car, i am still contemplating whether to go for it or not ??

any suggestions...

Are any of the swift owners facing any problems with that car ??

I mean any of the problems like vibrations,drop in fuel efficiency,engine trouble etc ??

Please help me .. am planning to buy a swift or an I-10 ?

Am still confused whether to go for i-10 or swift ??

the mileage is not a big issue for me ... as it's around 12 for swift and 14.5 for i-10...

have test driven both the cars and and i felt that i-10 is smoother when compared to swift...but then swift is a 1.3l car... and i-10 is just 1.1l

but since i-10 is a new car' date=' i am still contemplating whether to go for it or not ??

any suggestions...

[/quote']

The i 10 as FRG puts it is slotted a notch below the premium hatch class viz. the Getz, Swift and a few other late entries into this segment. the i 10's dimensions are similar to the Santro, but is no tall boy and due to the lower height it appears smaller than the Santro.if you're not in a hurry, you can wait until the budget (Feb 29th) to take  a chance on the sops if any.

However, prash-p hope you will continue to log on to this forum and not disappear like many others have, very soon after their car choices were made, using this forum only as a tool to extract some expert and not so expert  opinions. Happy Driving- let us know which car you bought ultimately.

need to choose b/w Swift LXi, i 10 magna and Swift LDi for mileage and overall cost of ownership for around 1000 km per month.

how much is mileage an issue b/w Swift LXi and i 10 ?

i would prefer going for Swift LDi