FuelRunGod

Pulsar 220 or Karizma?

Which one?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

@Payeng: Any updates on wen ur getting your 220? I would be gettin it around the same time too!

Anyways, the 220 is good bike...but for the next iteration we would have to wait for a year at max....and I hope that bajaj has better quality for the next iteration!!![/quote']

While booking, the showroom guys at Bangalore had given me max 60 days for delivery.

By the way I have completed 30 patient days..   so delivery can be on any day within the next 30 days..

I can comment on the quality only after experiencing the bike... 

Right now I am so anxious like an expectant father..  smiley1.gif

Hmmm....my booking is 1 week after yours!!!

Though Ive still not 100% decided about the booking as my transfer to Blore has been cancelled!

Anyways...mine is for Red too!!!
[/quote']

So does that mean that you havent cancelled your booking and will get your bike in your home town now..??

Sad you couldnt make it to Bangalore.. We could have gone for long rides together.

Any other Pulsar 220 owner from Bangalore here..??

Well I have never lived in my hometown! :P

Anyways I havent cancelled the booking...yet! I have been transfferd to Chennai, so I might take the bike anyways! But still not too sure...with the news of the upcoming big bike from TVS too! I am in split minds!

Well its rumoured till now, no solid news yet. But TVS would soon launch a 200cc+ bike in the market!

These rumors and people spotting covered up big bikes moving in and around Hosur, along with TVS stating clearly that they will launching a bigger bike soon.

So going by the standards that TVS is setting with RTR, Flame and RTR FI....the 200cc+ bike would be definitely a yummy option!

Well its rumoured till now' date=' no solid news yet. But TVS would soon launch a 200cc+ bike in the market!

These rumors and people spotting covered up big bikes moving in and around Hosur, along with TVS stating clearly that they will launching a bigger bike soon.

So going by the standards that TVS is setting with RTR, Flame and RTR FI....the 200cc+ bike would be definitely a yummy option!
[/quote']

I have a friend working for TVS R&D at Hosur (cross my heart. its true)...  

According to him, he doesnt know of any 200 cc (or above) plans from TVS.

[/quote']

Somehow thats too hard to believe. Coz a fully covered bike has been spotted doing rounds near hosur. This months OD mentions that TVS is working on a bike with mono shox!

Also its natural for TVS to launch a higher capacity bike soon! They would want to have piece of the P220/200 KrZMA pie too!!

Again rumours, but from too many people whove been inside the TVS factory said that TVS is working on a big bike.

Maybe I am pushing it, but maybe your friend does not want to reveal you the news!

Logically speaking TVS should launch a 200cc+bike soon, technically they already have the poweress!

But, till some solid info doesnt come all we can do is speculate.

PS: Why dont you push that source of yours to look a bit deeper! I am sure TVS has big bike prototype, may not be out for production soon....but its definitely there!
praful_tripathy2007-09-18 17:29:15

[/quote']

.....Maybe I am pushing it, but maybe your friend does not want to reveal you the news!

Logically speaking TVS should launch a 200cc+bike soon, technically they already have the poweress!

But, till some solid info doesnt come all we can do is speculate.

PS: Why dont you push that source of yours to look a bit deeper! I am sure TVS has big bike prototype, may not be out for production soon....but its definitely there!

Ill try my best to get some more info..   anyway my friend isnt in a senior position to have access to all the info.  but will try to puch him a little more.

But I hope that at least for a year my P220 remains exclusive.

[/quote']

Maybe I am pushing it, but maybe your friend does not want to reveal you the news!

yup!!...i think ur friend may not be willin to share the info wid u!!smiley2.gif....but plz pester him to dig deeper as we all are waitin for the gud news!!smiley1.gif

...i think ur friend may not be willin to share the info wid u!!smiley2.gif....but plz pester him to dig deeper as we all are waitin for the gud news!!smiley1.gif

Will try...  but I dont him to land in trouble for spilling the beans.. 

lets see.

I think Karizma still looks fresh and better.Pulsar 220 looks like somebody has bought all good parts and had assembled it at home only as that bike is not balanced from all the sides.

• I agree the Pulsar 220 looks like its an assembled bike and doesnt look balanced.

• I also agree that the Karizma has balanced looks.

But with so many Karizmas zipping around the Karizma has lost its exclusivity for me.. 

On the other hand the Pulsar 220 is like a Celebrity... still very rare to catch glimpse of one. And in the Flesh the 220 certainly looks like WOW..!!

On the other hand the Pulsar 220 is like a Celebrity... still very rare to catch glimpse of one. And in the Flesh the 220 certainly looks like WOW..!!

Ya i agree with you that nowadays there are too many Karizmas but dont there will be more pulsars 220 in sometime only i think more than karizmas as this is seen in pulsars now we can see pulsars even more than splendours so one day P220 will be like that only as the pricing policy of bajaj is very attractive than of hero honda.