Sign in to follow this  
Death_Race

Used Renault Fluence. Value for money???

Guys,

I have a FIAT punto emotion pack D 2009 model and i am happy with the cars performance. However i want to move from hatchback to sedan. Recently FIAT new Linea was introduced and by looking in the pictures it seems promising and value for money as well, though i haven't seen it in reality. The diesel emotion will cost around 10lacs but i got a used Renault Fluence Diesel of Sep 2013 at around 10lac as well (the new model on road comes at around 18.5 lac). This car ran around 7000 KMS.

Fluence was always in my mind because of looks n space,but it will be always out of my budget. Now Guys is it a good idea to go for this used Fluence? I haven't visited the dealer to review the car but i saw this in pictures and it looks brand new.

I have no idea about the after sales service of Renault cars and also the spare parts price of Fluence. Also don't know about the readability of this car. I can only see that more and more Renault cars are coming in the used car market after 6 month to 1 year of usage!!! Why? i dont know.

Experts please advice.

Also If anyone in this forum owns Fluence or any other Renault car, please let me know your experience with the car's performance, Renault's ASS and Spare parts cost / availability.

Thanks All.

-Raj

Firstly don't buy the linea if you want more space and better packaging from your existing punto but if you are fine with the space then its alright.

Give us more details about the fluence the year and the variant since the older Fluence was launched with base trim (D4 I guess) which was costing around 14 on road that time. If it the above then I won't pay more than 9 lakhs for a 2010-11 model.

Also look at the approx price in used car market here though renault is not listed.

http://indianbluebook.com/indexhome.jsp

Firstly don't buy the linea if you want more space and better packaging from your existing punto but if you are fine with the space then its alright.

Give us more details about the fluence the year and the variant since the older Fluence was launched with base trim (D4 I guess) which was costing around 14 on road that time. If it the above then I won't pay more than 9 lakhs for a 2010-11 model.

Also look at the approx price in used car market here though renault is not listed.

http://indianblueboo...m/indexhome.jsp

Its Sep 2013 Diesel E4 model. I don't know selling reason yet.