Hitlerinlove

Hitler is new member !

Hello to one and all on the forums. Let me introduce myself, i am a new enrollee and i am very glad to join this forum. To be honest i tried the team- bhp but got annoyed with the registration process and i discovered autocar forums and read to conclude they were worthy of praise plus the registration is very smooth.

I am a law graduate presently enrolled as an advocate in punjab and haryana high court but more involved in legal studies. I am machine and tool lover. Everything from a car to suv, a cycle to a tractor and anything with a motor fixed attracts me and i love to see physics all around.

I have had an agricultural backround, therefore i have been exposed to various kinds of farm equipments as well. I am a dog lover and my passion had been germanshepherds, a pack of 6 was there in my college days.

I remember in my childhood watching tractors as russian belarus, a big hindustan international and still there is a 1989 hmt 5911 and a 1991 ford 3610 and a kirloskar from 1980. Its a curious feeling you know when one sees a intercooler on a 1980 kirloskar tractor.

As far as my rides are concerned , i have bought an ertiga and wishes to start a ownership thread in other section soon. Others are a hyundai accent crdi and a verna , a suzuki baleno and a mahindra jeep from 1980s. Its enough for now. I am thankful and hapy to be here and wishes cooperation. Have a great time everybody....

Thanks for posting . I will make sure i do my best to post the relevant information. I am just waiting to start things with latest pictures. I have also posted a thread on synthetic oils. Please spare some moments to share your knowledge . Prancing horse i thank you for your first post on my thread .

Hi there Hitler. Welcome to the board. :)

Some good cars you have there, looking forward to your reviews.

Dog Lover! I'm one, I own a Doberman Pinscher too. BTW you had 6 German Shephards? :o

Welcome again, Enjoy your stay ! :)

A very warm welcome to you. It is very nice to see you having such vast knowledge on farm equipment and engines. I would certainly like to see your Jeep. Please post some of its pictures. I too love dogs but haven't owned any yet. But my brother has a Saint Bernard.

One more thing, your forum name "hitlerinlove" seems interesting. Is there a story behind this name ? :)

Hope to see you around !!!

I am thankful to you for posting welcome messages. I am certainly feeling embraced. I have started using this forum tools lately so i will take some time to be familiar with forum options and tools. I will make sure to come up with good pictures whenever i post them. Have a great time.

'Hitlerinlove'.. Hmm, that's an interesting handle you've got there. Interesting coz of the life he lived when not in the public eye.

Well, coming back to the topic, from your description looks as though you are a total automobile fanatic!

And we are glad to have you on board!

Hello Member, I am also new joining. I love AutocarIndia.com website so i joined this community. I have 2 cars. I need suggestion regarding both cars.

Hello there,

First of all welcome to the forum :)

Secondly for any suggestions and queries it is better go to the Ask Autocar Anything section and make a new thread regarding your query than posting on someone's introduction thread. And if you want to introduce yourself why not make a new intro thread and tell us more about you and your rides.

Thanks