Sign in to follow this  
prasoon_sachan

choosing between fiat linea t-jet dynamic & honda city ivtec s

hello friends , kindly guide me to choose between fiat linea t-jet dynamic & honda city ivtec s, my mind is gravitating towards fiat linea t-jet dynamic, as now after breakup with tata and now with dedicated fiat dealerships & service centers, the after sales servicing remains a lesser concern than earlier ? also the ground clearance of 185 mm as against 165 mm of honda city ( as apart from sleek city roads i would have to tackle rural roads too) , the sturdy build compared to that of honda city and being the same as honda city in having features like front airbags, abs, ebd and having an equally good engine than honda city if not better, based on these logic am i right in choosing fiat linea t jet over honda city ivtec s ? (cost, resale value or mileage isnt a parameter here, only sturdiness, safety, ability to tackle rough roads are the points of concern ), kindly guide me, thanks in anticipation of ur valued advice