Sign in to follow this  
dr_nishu

Ford Endeavour 2014 launched in India at Rs.19.84 lacs

post-67-0-94961500-1398797672.jpg

Ford has launched the 2014 Endeavour SUV here. The new car gets exterior cosmetic changes and some new styling trims on the inside. The 2014 Ford Endeavour is available in three variants.

On the outside, there's a new front grille, wrap around headlamps and refreshed bumper. The fog lamp bezel is new as well, as are the 16-inch alloy wheels. All variants get a new lockable spare wheel cover. On the inside, Ford has added some new styling trims.

Nigel Harris, president, Ford India, said, "Endeavour is a trusted nameplate and holds a special place in Ford India’s product portfolio. It has remained a vehicle of choice for customers who desire a dependable, muscular, rugged yet comfortable and safe SUV. The 2014 Ford Endeavour has been made more stylish, dynamic and comfortable while retaining its core DNA of an all-terrain vehicle.”

The 2014 Ford Endeavour continues to be powered by a 141bhp, 2.5-litre and a 153.8bhp, 3.0-litre diesel motor.

While the base variant is available with the 2.5-litre diesel motor mated to a five-speed manual transmission that drives two wheels, the mid variant gets the 3.0-litre motor mated to a five-speed automatic transmission and two-wheel drive. The top-of-the-line Endeavour comes with the 3.0-litre engine and an auto 'box that sends power to all four wheels.

The three variants of the 2014 Ford Endeavour are priced at Rs 19.83 lakh (2.5-litre 4X2), Rs 21.28 lakh (3.0-litre 4X2) and Rs 23.06 lakh (3.0-litre 4X4), respectively (all prices, ex-showroom, Delhi).

-Autocar India.

Zzzz -_- !! I had expected the price to be even lower, but..

Looks don't strike me, the old macho and rugged looks are somewhat missing in this one. The front looks boxy now, the headlamps, didn't liked them at all. The fog lamps could have been bigger. <_<

I don't see it to do anything special. :mellow:

it's just my personal opinion..! :D

I feel Ford should have launched an all new Endeavour rather than cosmatic changes. Could be that Ford is saving that till Toyota's next gen Fortuner's launch comes.

By launching this facelift Ford seems to have confirmed to market that all new Endeavour won't be coming any time early..not for atleast 1-1.5 yrs.

Could be that Ford is saving that till Toyota's next gen Fortuner's launch comes.

May be. But if they can't launch the new Endeavour this year then I think it's going to be too late for them.

When the next gen Fortuner comes (early 2016), it's going to be game over for Ford.

Well I can't even say too late competition has moved on; such is the level of this dated model. I thought that they would bring all new model during last facelift. This is just going to pressurize the dealer whom the company may force allotment sighting new model to keep in their inventory.

Ford has so many great SUVs sold around the world and they keep lugging a broken horse.