Sign in to follow this  
Mitch25

I'm new ok, so go easy on me!

Hello to all

I'm Mitchell Mc Donald all the way from Queensland, Australia. It will seem weird as I'm an Aussie roaming on an Indian Website but that My great Grandfather was from India. So always had a special bonding with India. I once visited India with my friends and gotta know about the site because I bought a magazine there for some fun. I was always a car fanatic, I wanna get some basic knowledge about them. I hope I am on right platform and I will find enough knowledge on this site.

A bit more bout me, Native of Townsville in Australia settled at Queensland now, Doing Graphics Designing here, into car very much. I'm a Cricket and Aussie Football fan. A huge fan of Aussie band Butterfly Effect. Into music a lot, love to play Guitar when in my home free. Coming to my cars our family own a Ford Territory Titanium

BTW Hope to interact with you all here in some valuable discussions

Cheers :)

Mitch

Welcome aboard to the forum Mitch. :)

That's an interesting Intro! Nice to have a Aussie here. ;)

Hope to see some good discussions from you here. BTW Don't forget to write a detailed ownership review of your Ford territory, It seems an interesting car, Will be looking forward to it

Cheers

Welcome Abroad.

Thanks you made us Global :)

Tell us more (Review) about your Car (Ford Territory Titanium) and Australian Ford eco engine.

Stay here, you will definitely have good time with us .