vw polo GT TSI is just an amazing vehicle with amazing DSG 7 speed automatic gearbox itz fun to drive

steering is amazingly smooth and there is always the SPORTZ MODE. for the aggressive driver in you

I got my GT coustomized from vag tunes

EXTERIOR MODIFICATION

1)VW POLO R WRC TYPE HEADLIGHTS

2)VW POLO R WRC TAILLIGHTS

3)OSIR TURNING LED LIGHT MIRROR

INTERIOR MODIFICATION

1) KENWOOD DNF9001V WITH NAVIGATION ,OPS(OPTICAL PARKING SENSORS)VEHICLE INFORMATION ,SD/USB/DVD VIDEO AND SIVI LINK

Mod Note: Links to outside Websites removed. Take care not to post the same again.

Hi, I want to ask something about the headlights and taillights.

The headlamp has a projector and a reflector. The reflector is only for high beam but what about projector ? I mean projector is only low beam or it is bi xenon i.e. Both high beam and low beam ?

And how do they perform on highway/city...how good are the projector xenons when oncoming traffic is in high/low beam...I mean that if someone coming in high/low beam in halogen lamps...are you able to see the road without any problem in the low beam..?

And these Tail lamps are LED for the parking light but the upper part of tail lamps i.e. The part that glows when you press the brake pedal is also LED...?

Firstly let me congratulate you on the wonderful German beauty u got there.. Is absolutely beautiful..

And also I was wondering whether it is possible to change the shift in a dsg transmission like the tsi to a paddle shift..?? If so what is the approximate price..?? Many thanks in advance..

@navneethsatheesan do you like your Kenwood unit? Would you recommend it?
Sorry for being off topic.

I'm in the process of upgrading my stock stereo and looking for a good one.

From my research Kenwood is a good option. But can't make up my mind. All the reviews I've read so far are hype garbage. Actually I've tracked down a site that tells it how it is. I was eyeing the DDX9705S head unit thanks to the review.

Can you tell me how bad the screen glare is? What about the price is there enough value to justify it?

I'm open for suggestions