reddy

Can i buy new Tata Aria now?

Hi Friends Like to know your opinions on Tata Aria which had been launched 2 years Ago ,

Hope All the intial Trial Testings & Niggling issues should have been sorted out by now ,As i like this mpv Can i buy now ?

How ever i need lots of thinking to buy in lieu of Toyota innova which is bomb proof , We own 2 of them, , Which are running them over 2.6 lakh kilometeres with out much issues ,

Like to know the feedback please .

Even though I did not ever owned any Tata vehicle, many users find the Tata service is below par and Toyota service is very good (though costly). So, why buy headache when you are happy with Toyota? More so, with two Innovas each running over 2.6 lakh km. Remember that you buy on only day, but, need to maintain it for the next decade or so. Other option - XUV500. reliable n prompt service at a cheaper cost n in all places is the hallmark of Mahindra. They have many EXCLUSIVE XUV500 service centres. Think about it....

It would be good if you could elaborate a little more on your requirements.

Do you need a MUV or SUV or something else?

Unfortunately I still don't have enough confidence in a Tata or Mahindra product (niggles, A.S.S).

If you want reliability, look no further than a Japanese/Korean product.

Hi Reddy,

I am with you on this, Aria is a very good bet. You could probably check out the comparisions made with Xuv 5oo made by the Autocar where they stated that " The potential of Aria is to be seen only when it is pitted against the likes of Xuv 5oo'' and that it is surprisingly good to drive in the cities inspite of its bulky stance.

Source :

http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-reviews/tata-aria-third-report-325047.aspx

http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-reviews/tata-aria-4x2-first-report-288140.aspx

Look wise it does look solid than the Xuv 5oo. The only reason why the Aria flopped was the high pricing for a " TATA Vehicle ". But if it's the case wherein budget is not an issue , you can well go ahead with the Aria. And walk in to a Tata showroom now and say your looking for an Aria and just be blown away by the discounts/ goodies you get !

Coming to the most important issue regarding the after sales service I've got a couple of points

1- We have hardly heard about an defective Arias( Lemons ) compared to germany counterparts like Skoda and even Xuv5oo to some extent , as far as I know ( I might be completely wrong on this) :D

2- I was reading an article about how Tata service centre guys are going to issue the service cards by using HP Tablets for the to be launched Zest and Bolt cars.

Point here is " They are looking for a image makeover .

If you are getting a huge discount , i mean PRESTIGE at the price of PURE go for it.

Personally ,You already own Innovas ,why are you looking elsewhere.

Its a toss up between a BOMB PROOF product with a BOMBED product , the decision should not be that difficult.

Guys i used to own 1st TataSierra & Sierra Turbo etc ,LIved with many Replacements on warranty ,Given long break Till now i didnt dare to buy again Tata product ,

Usually Tata experiment on Public.

Keep upgrading product over The Years On Customers FeedBack .

So TATA ARIA being launched 2 Years Ago And Expecting the quality must have improved ? .

Thought of giving a try Based on Recent Autocar Article on improved power &New Edition.

To Use it as 4 seater with Good Lugage space + 4wheeldrive .

Ratan Tata shld sack all the engineers based on this Badquality.