sreeraj

all new innova in 2015 EDIT: Now spied testing in India. Pics included

i think toyota introduce a new and big engine for innova(3ltr engine of fortuner). Look at the first spy shot, i think they fit the 3ltr engine in old innova.as engine is bigger than 2 ltr engine the bonnet was to cut to fit the engine.

I think the previous generation toyota innova was not at all appealing especially the exteriors. the photoshop version of innnova made from elements of the all new corolla by me is posted below. waiting for the reply from all car enthusiasists

post-73457-0-59306600-1410588646_thumb.j

Whats with the D-Pillar being so huge? Seems too garish. And why does every next update from toyota have to be so polarising? You either love it or you want to see it burning to the ground. Granted the ride part surpasses any other car in the segment(which is probably what the toyota makers take for granted). The last best thing (design) was the 2.0. Thereon it just seems to go downhill. And seriously, 4.0 what were they thinking???

Hi had some inside info The new toyota innova is not going to be exciting Except another Jump in price ,

As there is no new launches except Renault with 1500 cc diesel engine ,There is no new competiter in this segment Innova Can make good profit for another year or Two ,

Akshay Thats really beautifull design concept ,90% chances it may look like that ,in continuation of toyota tradition ,

As the price of toyota had Doubled since its Launched ,& There is NO competition Toyota will take this as advantage with Minor modifications with 20 to 30% price increase ,

All New Innova is a good move but launching Mini-Innova (Avanza) would be more exciting.

New Innova looks more matured , aggressive , sharp, agile and more SUV than MUV.

Looks like Toyota have made the suspensions more stiff to make new Innova more of driver's car than a people mover.

Hello Guys, First of all thank you everyone for the feedback to the previous post of my innova render.

i have created a new render for the rear of the same MPV. Hope the upcoming design of the innova wont make us gloom, as Toyota has been unsatisfying with its bore some design for the past few years. Kindly view the render and do provide the feedback. post-7692-0-07322700-1426584458_thumb.jp

Nicely done Akshay

So far Toyota has ruined the classy looks of the Innova with the multiple face lifts that they gave it. Hopefully the next gen should get good styling. Very good effort by you. the window line looks slightly off though. Can you get us a rendering of the front as well if possible?

Thank you guys for the feedback. the render for the front has already been posted few months back. i have used the elements of the honda mobilio for this render. Lets hope that Toyota wont include more odd bits in the 5th gen Innova.