bluesapphire

Security system for my car

sun221bn7.jpg 

untitledgr8.jpg

now guys hows this one ..i liked this one but then thought that from far it wont be looking like alloys it would be like wheels caps only...wat u think guys....
the description is for 1st pic and i posted company fitted wheelcaps so that u can tell that whether the 1st pic willl look good or it will be more or less same from far....in short will it be exclusive...

Pricol has some good security systems and Aura alloys specially the multispoke ones should look good on the Spark.
thanx DD but i already installed secutiry systems some months ago u might have not read the previous posts but no problem dude...i installed RD security with boot opener from remote and automatic windows(closes when car is locked with remote)....and i saw some of aura's but didnt find some good ones...also there site is also not updated for detailed info...

i liked the 1st and last one....but where to get these as this sai mag wheels is in delhi while i live in Surat' date='Gujarat[/quote']

Well i asked you to get the designs like this , but not the same company , coz Plati Doesnot have any website , i gave you this Sai Mag wheels webste to see the diesgins , i guess you could get the same designs in Neo or Plati!

Cheers!

buddy you havent got any good alloys for your spark till now.... i always search it on net but i dont think so that you will like them..........kindly first tell me your budget.......what type of alloys you want..(means design).....will imprted will do.....like BBS?? but dont know will they come for small cars like spark....smiley17.gifvibhor2008-07-07 11:07:36

should not exceed 25000-26000......and ys imported will do but problem is avilability...where can i get those in my city....and i m searching for more and thus m waiting for few more days till i get good ones....

in city like delhi and mumbai there's lot of good collection but not here and one more thing i found some good at my place but 114.3Pcd has few designs and most are for 108 pcd i.e for swift and almost all other cars...but spark is compatible with 114.3 pcd...

@ bluesapphire= i just saw the BBs one Yup..........they are very costly .......bcoz their price is in european dollar...n they are charging it per wheel!!!anyways i like their designs they are very nice.....

Neo makes wheels with 114 pcd so you will not have any problem. Decide what you like, you have so many options.

BBS are very good and expensive rims. Not worth for a Spark. And you will not get them in 13"ers.

@bluesapphire= buddy i just saw the add of Borbet alloys in ACI ths month's issue on page 48.........they all looks cool ........take a look at them ....hope you will like those.......

sorry guys again to disturb but i have got some more pics...actually i know that i am taking too much time for alloys but i am confused and a bit choosy when all these things are concerned...

sun227io6.jpg

5 SPOKES

sun226tt1.jpg

MULTI SPOKES

sun225sh5.jpg

sun224ua3.jpg

NEO 4STROKE

sun228ha3.jpg

i found multi spokes,5 SPOKES and that previous one Plati 4spokes good...wat u guys think...

Now the thing is Which one will suit more in Spark...And does anybody knows that can we fit Neons in alloys and is that easy or too complicated..coz in future i am planning to install but for that i have to go for 4 or 5 Spokes...
bluesapphire2008-07-09 07:00:27