Sign in to follow this  
rahulpundlik

Suggestion about new car purchase

Car buying decision is very personal, although there could be some generalizations and professional advice. Please test-drive the cars and try to feel which car suits you best, the one you are most comfortable with. The best car in the world might not suit your budget or your personality. What seems normal for one could seem absurd to another.

i20 Elite and the Swift are more closely matched now than ever before, and frankly you could not go wrong with either one. Hyundai is the only "other" manufacturer in India which can give good after sales support like Maruti.

You should also consider factors like re-sale value and ease of ownership (proximity of service centres to your home), when considering a new car.

Although more expensive than the Swift, the i20 is a great car, with more space inside, especially with a larger boot than the Swift. Also you would get the novelty factor and a definite premium feel and comfort, along with a long list of gadgetry.

I would personally prefer the Elite i20, but again its a personal choice and you might not find it suitable enough.

The best way would be to wait for a professional comparison by ACI mag (guess that would be available soon), they wouldn't fail you. I have taken their honest reviews seriously many times in the past, and I'm glad to say that I was never let down.

Edited by Jithesh

Dude! Go ahead for the elite i20. Just check if the handling is improved.

The best way would be to wait for a professional comparison by ACI mag (guess that would be available soon), they wouldn't fail you.

+1

Edited by LeoRahi