reddy

Spare wheel OR PanoromicSunRoof ?

Hi friends it's time to know what You need when you buy a car ,

Many of the features we hardly use them , But some practical and very important features like Sparewheel and luggage space GroundClearence are missing ,,

1st example choice to start

Do we need PanoromicSunRoof or Sparewheel ?

Hope we can keep coming up with this kind of issues ,in continuation ,

In India given the current condition of roads, Sparewheel anyday !

Sparewheel -> Neccesity

Panoromic Sunroof -> Luxury ( We hardly get to enjoy the hot and humid atmosphere , not to mention the pollution from the Trucks :D )

Both seem useless

Cant remember when was the last time i had a flat tyre , usefull if it does not eat into the very limited storage space we have in car these days.I mean should be mounted behind the back door ,as even if it is mounted underneath the vehicle the boot space gets reduced.

Sunroof another useless feature for cities like Delhi , only thing that you get by having this open are spits from city buses commuters , dirt and harsh sun rays.

I would stick to having a spare . In my honest opinion sunroofs are not practical at all in our country leave alone the panoramic ones. Same thing with convertibles. Its not really nice to be stuck in the middle of the road with a flat tyre and have no spare. Thats one thing im miffed at BMW for not providing as standard.

Sparetyre, anytime! Sunroof is something one can live with but a spare tyre is something that provides a back up in case your primary tire go flat.

If spare tyre is installed using the least amount of boot space it makes more sense to have one.

Sparewheel anyday over sunroof !

Sunroof is of no use in Indian conditions, IMO . I mean who want to enjoy the hot and harmfull sun rays here? Pollution?

Edited by LeoRahi

Spare wheel is a must if tyre punctures on a deserted road or on a highway. If you have a air compressor then can minus spare wheel and you should know how to use tyre repair strings. Sunroof is a sign of Luxury in our country but no use as per me.

Instead of a proper spare wheel, a space saver can do the duties and many people don't opt for sunroofs as it makes car hot! It maybe useful for someone who has to show off it :P or is in politics.

Surprisingly this is what New Mercedes B class upgrade has done ,

PanoromicSunRoof roof

Sparewheel eats into luggage area ( damn lucky there is a Sparewheel )