Sign in to follow this  
rameshbabu.n

Some great news to share with all my ACI friends ....

My dear ACI friends,

As you know, I have taken VRS from SBI as AGM (Systems) in 11/2012, at the age of only 52, as I did not want to leave Tirupati. I have had 32 years of Banking experience (in PNB and SBI put together), out of which 24 years were invested in IT areas. I am a happy and contented man, settled in Tirupati. All my 24 years of IT experience totally ignored and kept aside. Enjoying spiritual happiness and bliss in Tirupati, in our own house, at the feet of Lord Venkateswara.

All of a sudden, with HIS BLESSINGS ALONE, there was a great offer from an European IT MNC seeking my help in setting up their IT subsidiary in India. I have succeeded in convincing them on setting it up in Tirupati.

So, this month, I have joined KELENN TECHNOLOGY as Director (Indian Operations). We shall be starting with a small footprint next month and scale up rapidly by next year so as to move into the existing STPI (software technology parks of india) Tirupati or even into the new SEZ (software export zone) which is fast coming up in Tirupati.

While this a happy news, the sad part would be that I may not be contributing much to the ACI forum, which would be very difficult and painful for me. I know, you guys will understand and be with me in this regard.

I promise, I shall try to be with you as always and try to contribute as much as I can manage.

With best wishes for a Happy Dasara to you all. May Lord Venkateswara shower HIS choicest blessings on you all.

Ramesh Babu Narapraju

nrb.per@gmail.com