AMDfreak

Planning to Buy the Pulsar 200 :D...

I wish I could have a bike after my exams but my mother said I would buy a second hand car for you but never a bike (safety) she is too scared of the current young bikers but has fait in me.

I must be the most unluckiest person :( :( :(

Got the bike today!!!

After tht guy  left took the bike to put pooja in a temple....

Din even reach the end of my street some serious noise started coming from somewhere in the front!!!

IT stops when i go abpve 40 (checked this when i went to put petrol)

So drove2.5kms to the bunk and back home!!!

Its just lying in my Parking lot!!!

Taking it to the Probiking Showroom 2mrw!!!

GREAT hope u dont face anymore problems, its very disappointing but now thats its back to normal go burn some rubber (just kidding)

Congratssmiley32.gif

RIDE SAFE
raceon2008-03-20 12:05:24

GREAT hope u dont face anymore problems' date=' its very disappointing but now thats its back to normal go burn some rubber (just kidding)

Congratssmiley32.gif

RIDE SAFE
[/quote']

I too like the looks of the Pulsar 200-its the best looking Pulsar in the whole series. It drives very well too.

The Pulsar 220 with Fi technology looks horrible from the petrol tank forward. The designer is totally confused and does'nt know what to do to make the bike look more and more macho from the front. The front fairing and its blending with the petrol tank is awful.

GREAT hope u dont face anymore problems' date=' its very disappointing but now thats its back to normal go burn some rubber (just kidding)

Congratssmiley32.gif

RIDE SAFE
[/quote']

the P 220 looks more of an unfinished job, the front look is bulky and the back look is ultra light

the P200 is neat

Bajaj havn't even given 220 a black theme which is there on the the P200 (upmarket feel) also according to my experience the P200 is more good to handling than 220 both on city and highway .Also the 220 had got me a rash in my leg .

hmmm :)...I travelled about 88kmz totally yesterday :D...

Was just out the whole day with my friends :P

Everybody were like the bike is so smooth and superb horn and exhaust note :P

And looks superb:P

@raceon its a he remember definately male smiley4.gif. The looks are the same but the oil cooler gives it a really good front flair (i wonder why TVS didn't put the front flaring in RTR check rtr thread for the pics) .The nake** chain also adds looks but don't put a lady on sari in the rear.

OK AMD type [ img] no space between anything after [ then here the link [/img ]  if you post the link in between without space then a photo will appear instead of this box .