Sign in to follow this  
Diptanshu Mishra

Do I Need to Give a Bribe to get my Car Registered Please Advice

Recommended Posts

I recently bought a new Tata Aria as I posted earlier and, it had a temporary registration when it came, now since the car has to get a registration the dealer which is called as Wasan Motors is demanding Rs.8000 as adjustment charges to the RTO. As my proof I have submitted-

1. Latest electricity bill

2. Latest property tax reciept

3. House Agreement

4. Posession Letter

The reason he said for the same is that electricity bill as an address proof wont do the whole job so I need to give some adjustment charges. Please Advice that is it necessary to give such charges.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo dont need to give bribe, just go to RTO and carry all the required papers like insurance, original bill copy, address proof, PAN card.

You can also download the required form from respective state's State Transport Website.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this