Sign in to follow this  
reddy

Perfect time for TATA ARIA to sort out Niggles ?

More than doubled ????OMG !! I knew Toyota was banking on the " Reliability Factor " and increased the prices, but never realized they have actually increased by 100%....I mean does it seriosuly differ from the competitors like the Aria, Xylo( Best IMO ), Ertiga for the personal and even the Mobilio ???

What I feel is people spending so much must actually come out of the shell and trust better cars , not just the brand !

As previously said and discussed in the forum, the products from the vendors of the TATA cars should undergo series of extreme quality checks, the service centre service engineer should be held accountable for any complaints after service by the customers. Hire some reputed survey firms and aim for 100% customer satisfaction.

It's not perfect time actually, you cant change your dented reputation in a few day.

Though I don't feel they will do anything as of now with the Aria but I want them to improve their AFSS and quality etc ASAP.

Aria was never the very preferred SUV/MUV among the car buyers. TATA have to make some huge changes to actually compete with Innova or others.