Sign in to follow this  
AMG1

Maruti Ertiga facelift first spy pics, launching March 2015

Interesting render showing what a sporty variant of the next-gen Ertiga might look like. Maruti did recently launch the Ciaz S, so I think it would be pretty cool to see them do something similar with the Ertiga

Source

2018-Maruti-Ertiga-Sport-rendering.jpg

On 10/5/2017 at 9:01 PM, Alisha Hessle said:

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me that upcoming Maruti Ertiga will be equipped with any safety features in the market? As Maruti cars have bad impression in the Global NCPA crash rating.

The Ertiga achieved three stars for adult occupant protection and three stars for child occupant protection. It comes with two airbags upfront in the cabin as standard.

I think this is the best car for entire family. As I am already having maruti Suzuki wagon r vxi. But it was maximum 5 seater but if I need to go outing with my parents too so it was not sufficient as kids are grown-up. So I was looking for 7 seater. I saw TUV 300, XUV 500, also innova but finally I select maruti Suzuki ertiga SHVS VDI as the ZDI was more costly with the benefits which I don't need so I purchased ertiga grey colour. It was good experience with It. It's have a very special feature if you are on traffic signal it turns off automatically and as soon as u push the clutch it turns on. Which help to save lots of fuel. Seating is very comfortable. The bad thing is boot space is very small. You need carrier if have a lots of luggage. But overall the best big car for entire family. I m really happy with it.