aks316

Confused.. To Buy Or Not To Buy.. ?

which is outdated.  Octy new ambient 1,8l turbo. isnt stripped down version of TPI RIDER introduced recently. It is having outright performance with added benefit of city driving start and stop style. Accepted octy is older generation   but it is having better resale value in diesel. Moreover this car is very safe and fun to drive thugh mileage and maintenance may be on the higher side.

hi all.. thankz for all the advice but my budget has changed.. now its not more than 8 lakhs.. in that i like chevrolet aveo, honda city, ford fiesta and skoda fabia.. or should i wait for fiat punto, fiat linea and new honda city but i dont know the expected price of linea and the new honda city.. now what should i do.. ?

see if i wait for the fiat linea then i have to wait for 6 months or so to see the response of the car becuase i had two fiat palios and the expereince wasnt that good to remember so i have to be sure that fiat has improved so i dont want to wait for fiat linea though i know its a very good car.. what about the new honda city.. ?

New Honda city then wait for 6 months either ways its 6 months so just wait and we will keep you updated in this thread check the coming cars in fiats official india website.

what is the expected price of the new honda city.. ? and if i dont plan to wait then which car will u suggest.. honda city or ford fiesta or chevrolet aveo or skoda fabia..?

i dont like the sx4.. what about the fabia.. nobody likes it or what.. i reely like chevy aveo and ford fiesta.. i think aveo is the best looking car and it is a good car to drive also.. and fiesta is the best car to drive out of all the c segment cars and i reely like it but i have heard lots of bad things about fords aftersales service.. but as an overall package i find aveo the best..

Gor for Fiesta its really good drivers car...It looks good,build quality is good, interiors are good and 1.6 SXI (topend) is with airbags(Driver side) and indash 6 cd changer now....Aveo is not that good to drive..comfort is good interiors are best but driveability is not that great as Fiesta...I dont know about after sales service..

aveos aftersales is good... and ya its not as good to drive as fiesta but is it better than the honda city.. the only problem with fiesta is aftersales service..

dont go for diesels as u r running just 1000 kms a month even thogh the optra is a good car. its better not to go for the jetta at  present as its dealers are not widespread. sx4 is a good choice as its real fun to drive and has an excellent service and resale value. it has the lowest price of all. even though fabia has all the goodies, its too costly for its size and its spares are extremely pricey fiesta is also a good choice and its also acceptabily fuel-efficient. the new city could alsoi be worth waiting for. i think its not better to go for the present corolla as its time for the arrival of the new one and the basic corolla has no features compared to the others.