Darshan

Comments on Indigo CS

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a Indigo CS Diesel version for my Dad, He is 53 and does a 30 - 40 kms per day(or wont touch is car of a day or 2) and some long drives on weekend. There was not much difference between in the models(like power windows and so on) so picked diesel in this forum, but i got to go for a test drive before picking one.

I would hate if all the cabs in bangalore will be Indigo CS in future. Also if someone owns this car please given the details on milage and the servicing cost (for both petrol and diesel). One of my friend who has a Indigo told the servicing cost is very less and he compared it as less than 800.

Or if someone thinks they can sugest me a different car, thats great. I dont want to invest more also.

Please advice on the same.

Regards,

Darshan

The mileage definitely suggests diesel as a viable option.

If you are looking at the lower price bracket take a look at the Logan. It is a great car which is grossly underrated. Further up the line the Swift comes into reckoning. In fact you can look at the whole brace of cars with the Fiat Mulitjet!

Indigo CS(4.5lacs + taxes) is cheaper than swift LDI(4.8lacs+taxes) and logan is expensive....

indigo cs looks exactly like indica from front ...its basically indica with the boot....just like indigo is indica with bigger bootsmiley36.gif....

but swift diesel is really the car if u are not looking for boot......

and yes you are soon going to see these indica taxi's being shifted to indigoCS as there is the difference of 50,000 only

The CS is awesome value for money...but I think the CS will be used as cabs in the future..

The Swift diesel is the best choice because of its compact dimensions, small turning circle, positive steering, powerful engine, etc.... But u'll have to compromise on the boot, i.e. if u can..!