Sign in to follow this  
dr_nishu

ACI Exclusive Spy Shots: Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire ZDi.

Recently I came across a New Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire with minimal disguise on a NH.

Spied variant was Silver coloured MS Swift Dzire ZDi, which had random black tape stickers on its lower part, mostly at its Rear bumper & Rear bootlid. The car also had Red number plate.

Also attached was somewhat stand like equipment on its behind, maybe to hold some test equipment.

post-67-0-43403400-1440960232_thumb.jpgpost-67-0-23634400-1440960241.jpg

Haven't seen any change in its external body, may be car was on testing for any engine upgrade or any mechanical equipment addition rather than facelift or else.

On the lines of launch trend of Maruti Suzuki, I expect this car for testing of Maruti Suzuki's recently adopted SHVS Mild-Hybrid technology, which can boost its fuel efficiency to very high levels as compared to its segment standards or it could've been featuring AMT too, but it didn't featured any special badging though.

Lets wait & see, what's Maruti Suzuki has on offer for us.

Edited by dr_nishu

Would also like to see the Boost engine from the Baleno into this car and the Swift.

But I'm sure this would be the AMT. I remember a few spy shots on the inside of this car with the AMT shared from the Celerio. I don't know how much sense this makes considering the competition is offering CVTs...

I agree Neeraj - Maruti should offer Sportier version of Dzire as young buyers still go for SWIFT instead of Dzire due to it's image.

As of now Dzire is preferred by Fleet Owners and people of age more than 35 years.

Don't you feel that this best selling compact sedan Dzire need a facelift badly ?

People buy Dzire for it's ownership experience, peace of mind, mileage , acceptable boot space etc...etc...... but if Maruti Suzuki give a nice facelift than the buyers will be more happy to own this best selling compact sedan.

Adding SHVS / AMT tech Etc... in Dzire will add more edge and will make this car most acceptable and desirable compact sedan.

Maruti Suzuki Dealers can pile-up stock of this compact sedan with blind eyes as the stock won't last for long time.

Instead of going for SWIFT , Dzire is much better option.