Sign in to follow this  

Got a broken Plastic belly Pan (?) .. Help!

Recommended Posts

So I broke this thing few days back called the plastic belly pan (Not sure though) but it's on the bottom of the front end, on the bottom - between the engine and radiator. I have just fixed it in it's place with a stick temporarily.

Called in a mechanic and he said it will cost around 12K.

Attached some pics to give some idea of what it really is.




Just wanted to know the name of the part and the cost to fix this thing. Any help is appreciated.

Edited by LeoRahi

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

What car is this?

This part is usually an engine protection cover. You shouldn't be really worried about it. Just ensure there aren't any leaks around the broken area.

Get it replaced at a dealer only.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this