anjan_c2007

Front double telescopic suspension much safer

suzuki_access_1.jpg

Indeed the front wheels of Indian scooters have had several different types of suspensions right from the coil spring -shock absorber on one side(Bajaj, Vespa) to the compact coil spring on either sides for the Activa,Pleasure, Kinetic Honda and so on. The best ones comprising telescopic suspensions on both sides as in the Suzuki Access and Honda Aviator (it has alloy wheels and front disc brakes) are very safe for front wheel dynamics. 

I believe the Scooty also uses these. But the anti-dive type suspension on Kinetic Hondas was also good.

FRG

Scooty runs leading-link at the front, it merely looks like telescopic. I got fooled myself. :)

The aviator looks good whats the price of it is going to be .Also is Access worthy enough for best handling with those suspension.

suggest aviator vs Access125 ,which is best with technically.

even the kinetic sym flyte makes use of telescopics.....i have a kristal and after riding it on a rough road,ud spit ur balls...but then the rear is so supple so comfy cuz of the S n S springs...overall the vehicle is awesome

vkrshan

i need new technical scooter( aviator vs acess125 )which is best ,among this tow scooter ,pls suggest and also test activa but activa and aviator has same engine wihich is best, activa is suberb  whate  about  aerodynamic in aviator pls

suggest to my fovourite

with thanks

vkrshan

i need new technical scooter( aviator vs acess125 )which is best ' date='among this tow scooter ,pls suggest and I also test activa but activa and aviator has same engine wihich is best, activa is suberb  whate  about  aerodynamic in aviator pls

suggest to my fovourite

with thanks

[/quote']

vkrshan

i need new technical scooter( aviator vs acess125 )which is best ' date='among this tow scooter ,pls suggest and I also test activa but activa and aviator has same engine wihich is best, activa is suberb  whate  about  aerodynamic in aviator pls

suggest to my fovourite

with thanks

[/quote']

aviator is latest and good with telescopic suspension and good contemporary styling for males....Access is not that stylish but is more powerful and comfortable and has good key security system...u hav to choose between Power and Style...company wise both are good but Honda as old has more hold and reputation over market...its upto you now