Roadster

Hola petrol heads

13 hours ago, BonFre said:

Welcome aboard shaji. 

So whats Mitsubishi upto thee days, any new launches lined up ?

Hi Bonfre,

Mitsubishi is doing very well with their SUV oriented portfolio, with the recent developments with Nissan-Renault they are going to benefit a lot & started showing too internally like more concepts coming to production.In India too we got the montero back & more coming into SUVs.

I  personally think that these guys are going to rule the automotive industry in near future with the industry shifting to electric & hybrid vehicles: Mitsubishi-Renault-Nissan-Daimler.

01-mitsubishi-gt-phev-concept-paris-1.jpg

mitsubishi-gt-phev-concept-7.jpg

Good to learn that but I really doubt Mitsubishi would be able to deliver according to plans, as they have lost dealerships & network in India. Appointing new dealerships & instilling trust in both customers & would be dealers is not going to be an easy task.

21 minutes ago, BonFre said:

Good to learn that but I really doubt Mitsubishi would be able to deliver according to plans, as they have lost dealerships & network in India. Appointing new dealerships & instilling trust in both customers & would be dealers is not going to be an easy task.

yup, seems like they want to just maintain the presence in India but globally they got some fresh breath in 2015-16.