Sign in to follow this  
harikkuttan

Bike for Middle aged

Dear All

I am looking for a bike for domestic use. Specifically to drop and pickup my kindergarten kid to school, visit market, club etc. Occasional long city drive (upto 50 KM) may be possible and not much daily city driving requirement. I want comfort to my back. My size is 163 cm (height) and 58 Kg (weight)

Please suggest me few bikes. New bikes like pulsar, apache etc are not much impressive to me

My concerns are like that, if I plan for a RE classic 350, will it be difficult for my kid to sit on it. Whether Bajaj V15 and Avenger has a rugged body and have a long life, etc .

Please reply

Regards

Haridas P

@harikkuttan, RE bikes will be a bit too heavy for city manoeuvrability, specially considering kids at back, though they are good for long drives.

For local errands, scooters are best bet.

However, if you only looking at bikes then chose those bikes which have wide seats so that children can sit comfortably.

Bikes between 150 to 200 cc range should suit you. You may consider options like Avenger, V15, Unicorn.

Also, you may look at recent cross products such as Aprilia SR 150.