Rajeevraj

Problem With Autocar website?

Hi FRG, Admin,

I was searching Google for something car related and one of results was to the AUTOCAR Forums. But Google gave me this warning:

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

You can learn more about harmful web content and how to protect your computer at StopBadware.org.

Suggestions:

Or you can continue to http://www.autocarindia.com/new/autocar_forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=518 at your own risk.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google's Webmasters Tools.

Advisory provided by malware_logo.gif

First time i am seeing such a message from google. Just thought I'll put it in here for follow up. If there is an issue hope it is resolved soon

Thanks,

Rajeev

StopBadware has received a review request for this site. The review status was last updated on 01/28/2008

Status: Review closed: Google has removed the warning for this site. as of 01/29/2008

Thats the latest update friends

Firefox 2 is quite happy. I am working with it.

Try and install the add on for running IE inside Firefox. Then for the time being you can at least 'switch rendering engine' and work. Was not aware that FF3 has been released. Thanks for the info.

sgiitk2008-03-10 03:46:58

@i_see. Just did a Google for Firefox 3. It is still in Beta 3 (released mid Feb 2008) so to be honest you should not really complain to ACI. It is useful nevertheless to know that it does not open ACI site.  I hope you have informed Mozilla/Firefox of this problem. This is important. 

firefox 2 gives a option if you want to proceed at your own risk....firefox 3 dosent even give that option!

i now use a different browser to view ACF, but a newcomer may not do it...thats my point. we will lose out from other entusiasts coming to the forum.

will inform mozilla soon. but i think it will carry more weightage if FRG or one of the moderators do it. FRG, please do the needful.