shubham420don

Swift or Fabia???I am Confused

its wrong to compare swift with fabia....both are hatchbacks but different segments altogether....fabia they portray as niche segment hatchback and stuff....depends upon how much money you have got and your taste.....my personal take i will by a sedan at that price instead of fabia ...

I think Swift cannot be compared with Fabia. Though both are similar looking you can buy 2 swift in price of Fabia.

It is better if you compare GM optra SRV hatch vs Fabia. Both are similarly priced.

Hi, if u can extend your budget and dont mind the servicing cost then go for the Skoda Fabia. "More for More" is what Skoda promises. U get a solidly built car with loads of goodies. The engine is where Skoda looses to Swift.

Fabia's 3 cylinder unit is noisy when compared to the super silent MultiJet engine. But both these engines are frugal and efficient.

If your decision comes from your heart u'll go for the Skoda Fabia and if it comes from your mind u'll go for the Suzuki Swift.

Hi' date=' if u can extend your budget and dont mind the servicing cost then go for the Skoda Fabia. "More for More" is what Skoda promises. U get a solidly built car with loads of goodies. The engine is where Skoda looses to Swift.

Fabia's 3 cylinder unit is noisy when compared to the super silent MultiJet engine. But both these engines are frugal and efficient.

If your decision comes from your heart u'll go for the Skoda Fabia and if it comes from your mind u'll go for the Suzuki Swift.
[/quote']

More for More.

That was a real good line.

Kind of describes Skoda, and especially the Fabia to the hilt!!