shubham420don

Accord Vs Teana Vs Mondeo Vs Embera Vs Passat

Here comes the big comparison test!

Honda Accord,  Nissan Teana,  Ford Mondeo, Hyundai Sonata Embera and Volkswagon Passat. Which is the best car in all of these according to you?

Reply me as soon as you can. Also tell me which one is best in= economy,  power,comfort.smiley1.gif

Yes, this gives the proper luxo. feel. So , this means Passat is due for a transplant in near future, therefore buying the present one doesnt make much sense. The same will be the fate of Jetta , I guess.

Nowdays companies bring in new models within days of International launch. But I guess, as VW has just launched the Passat in India, it will take some time before they bring in the new one, because they would want to get numbers with this first.

But one cannot say , see the case of Nissan, they have decided to bring in the new TEANNA already.

The European Mondeo has been rated higher than all the others.AC UK even told that Ford beats BMW for the Mondeo vs 3series as the Ford is the better all round car,has same quality,same fun to drive factor and all

Mondeo has always been a good product, even the earlier gen. available in India used to be a nice car, but bunked bigtime. Not sure wether Ford would take a chance again here with it!

From the list above Accord will be my choice.. I love honda. Nissan vehicles offer extreme value for money and offer a little bit more than comparative honda or toyota models..

even today a second hand ford mondeo is a good bargain in india.. though they are hard to find.

Here comes the big comparison test!

Honda Accord' date='  Nissan Teana,  Ford Mondeo, Hyundai Sonata Embera and Volkswagon Passat. Which is the best car in all of these according to you?

Reply me as soon as you can. Also tell me which one is best in= economy,  power,comfort.smiley1.gif

[/quote']

If you are thinking of buying any of the above in India then forget the Mondeo. It's no longer sold in India. Out of the rest I would prefer the Accord since it comes with Japanese reliability and is the best allrounder for that money.

The Sonata is for those who don't care about Hyundai's lack of brand appeal and who are primarily chauffeur driven.

A toss-up between the Accord, Teana and Passat.The Ford and the Hyundai are not in the same league. You choose what fits best into your matrix.

I would opt for the Accord due to the far better availability service and spares across the country. 

@speed thanks for the 09 passat pics.. it looks very exotic. nothing like a VW...

You are welcome, true 09 Passat can better take on the competition.

As you & Sgiitk , mentioned Accord is the best bet for now, I too confirm to your views.

well if money aint no consideration the new accord gets my vote. looks mean and performs even more bad ass. just my style ;). and for the budget conscious (in this segment!!!) the sonata embera priced almost half of the camry makes good sense.

Yes Accord makes most sense right now. If we compare the rest , lets say:

Nissan Teanna - the biggest reason which goes against it is that a new updated version is around the corner & lack of service backup, apart from others.

Ford Mondeo- earlier Mondeo flopped bigtime & Ford is yet to recover from the wounds, for it to be even thinking of bringing in a new one.

Hyundi Embera- its just out of contention in front of the big guns.

VW Passat- this is a good car, but again a new version is due abroad, also the price bracket is a little higher.

So, the only one left is the Accord , which becomes the deal by default in the segment.

Though Accord is the pick from the list, but I somehow have not liked the new Accord. Old accord with sporty looks appealed to me more.

Also not having a diesel , puts it out of contention for me.

well according to me sonata embera is a real value for money proposition....at 13 odd lacs u get a diesel sedan which is really comfortable and yes if i was going to buy a car in that segment i would have bought d embera !!!!