afzal

Pulsar300cc

well i am geting sick of this pulsar name...very performance oriented bike bajaj launched it names it pulsar and that too with almost the same styling..

i wish bajaj comes to know that high end buyers want exclusivity from its lower end brands..

also with the current bajaj quality problems,i dont think it can match the yamaha R15 or those which may come from intl bike makers..

300 CC Pulsar. well I will rather go for the 250 Ninja which they are planning to bring in. even though it may be expensive.

I think Bajaj are sticking to this Pulsar brand image and trying to buil on it. Kinda Kawasaki has Ninja's from 250 cc to the litre class Ninjas.. Bajaj trying to do the same I guess smiley36.gif

Too many pulsars what will happen to the p150 when discover 150 is launched . One thing noticed discover is going from 110cc -125cc -135cc and now 150cc .Pulsar 150 will be knocked out .

pulsar pulsar pulsar...bored of hearing this name...indian manufactures are taking customers for granted by lauching same models with different engine and thus saving more than 55-60% of cost of designing .....many car companies are doing it tooo...

For one, the 150-180 and the 200-220 look really different.

And more importantly, if there is a benefit to the company, which translates to a lower cost for the buyer, I see no reason why not.

I would think engine options are a desirable feature, be it in cars or bikes!!

All 4 variants of bikes arent that different ...if buyer is ready to pay more there should be an exclusivity ...cheap vehicles n high end vehicle should not be same...if this is gonna continue the person with 150 pulsar will be more happy than 200 as he has spent less n got more like 200 while other will hav no exclusivity ....same way person buying vitara gets almost same interiors n finish like of swift then whats d use of buying an 16 lacs expensive car...if u r really paying high for good thing it should be completely different from low cost thing so that u r completely satisfied    

May be Bajaj should visit KTM for quality improvement as Kynetic has improved one gen ahead with Flyte .Also they could help them solve the rattling rear bumper Hahahaaa!!!.