Sign in to follow this  
VET5

New Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

I just came across a new image of the  Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross in India. The image shows the SUV on a truck being transported somewhere. Mitsubishi is expected to introduce the model to our market sometime in 2020. What do you guys think of the Eclipse cross and are you looking forward to its introduction?

IMAGE SOURCE

Mitsubishi-Eclipse-Cross.jpg

Looks of the Mitsubishi Eclipse is good but nowhere near H.Creta. Though I am not a big fan of both the makers but to beat creta price tag would play a major role. The service network of the Mitsubishi is pathetic in India. Hyundai has remained sincere to the Indian market. 

On 12/18/2019 at 1:40 AM, vikky1971 said:

Looks of the Mitsubishi Eclipse is good but nowhere near H.Creta. Though I am not a big fan of both the makers but to beat creta price tag would play a major role. The service network of the Mitsubishi is pathetic in India. Hyundai has remained sincere to the Indian market. 

I agree as I am also not sold on the looks of the Eclipse cross. Though I feel in the current market, the SUV to beat in the segment is the Kia Seltos as it provides a very well rounded package.

An Eclipse Cross has been showcased at the 2020 Tokyo auto salon by Mitsubishi, sporting off-road gear. This specific model features off-road tyres, new wheels, a roof rack and gloss black elements on the exterior. All these modifications give the Eclipse Cross a more rugged and capable look. Besides these changes, the car remains unchanged mechanically. In my opinion, this more rugged look increases the appeal of the Eclipse Cross as an SUV. What do you guys think? 

IMAGE SOURCE

Mitsubishi-Eclipse-Cross-1.jpg

Mitsubishi-Eclipse-Cross-2.jpg

Mitsubishi-Eclipse-Cross-3.jpg

Mitsubishi-Eclipse-Cross-4.jpg

Mitsubishi-Eclipse-Cross-5.jpg