afzal

Pulsarmania

It's that new ad by Bajaj trying to make their bikes look cool and stuff.

Sure it's one of their best ad's that they've come up with in the recient past.. leagues ahead of their crappy "I FEEL LIKE GOD" ad's but still looks like it's been put together by a newbie who was let loose in an editing studio.

Also, I'd love to know two things.

1. ARE THOSE REALLY BAJAJ PULSAR's??? I seriously have my doubts. Anyone ever try doing a burnout on the Pulsar? It's possible yes.. but a SMOKIN BURNOUT like the one they show??? Also if you look closely at the ad.. when the overhead shot is taken of the 5 bikes doing burnouts facing each other, the bike at the 11 o'clock position is doing nothing.. maybe thats the only real bajaj in the bunch!!!smiley36.gif

2. Where was this ad shot and who were the riders.

Anyone care to shed any light?

Cheers.

Zavo2008-03-19 04:43:50

Its really fantastic ad...The shooting looks like done outside but still it must be in india only....Or REALLY OUTSIDE INDIA???...I saw some pulsars in singapore n Dubai...It can be outisde india shooting.. 

It's that new ad by Bajaj trying to make their bikes look cool and stuff.

Sure it's one of their best ad's that they've come up with in the recient past.. leagues ahead of their crappy "I FEEL LIKE GOD" ad's but still looks like it's been put together by a newbie who was let loose in an editing studio.

Also' date=' I'd love to know two things.

1. ARE THOSE REALLY BAJAJ PULSAR's??? I seriously have my doubts. Anyone ever try doing a burnout on the Pulsar? It's possible yes.. but a SMOKIN BURNOUT like the one they show??? Also if you look closely at the ad.. when the overhead shot is taken of the 5 bikes doing burnouts facing each other, the bike at the 11 o'clock position is doing nothing.. maybe thats the only real bajaj in the bunch!!!smiley36.gif

2. Where was this ad shot and who were the riders.

Anyone care to shed any light?

Cheers.

[/quote']

1) those r BAJAJ PULSARS only,

2) all the stunts are real,including wheelies,rolling stoppies,burnout etc.

3) check this link

it includes the detail about the riders and the place.