Sign in to follow this  
prasanth.mdu

TATA Indigo Marina DICOR

Friends! Is there any people in this forum using MARINA Dicor or any experience with MARINA DiCOR??

If means, kindly give ur opinion about it especially engine (CRDi), Mileage, Suspension, smoothness and BUILD Quality.

I need review of Latest version of LX (CRDi) only.

About the engine:

Its basically the same engine from the Indigo Dicor. My observations from the Indigo Dicor were that the engine is much more responsive than the old TDi motor, it doesn't have that lag which the turbo had and responds from as low as 1200rpm. But noise levels seem to have gone up slightly over the old engine. Its more fuel efficient as well.

The Car:

Its spacious and comfortable. The plastics aren't that great and overall refinement isn't the best either. But at the price, nothing really beats it. The spares are cheap. The aftersales service may not be that great. There are better cars available in the market but not in the station wagon segment.

FRG

Friends! Is there any people in this forum using MARINA Dicor or any experience with MARINA DiCOR??

If means' date=' kindly give ur opinion about it especially engine (CRDi), Mileage, Suspension, smoothness and BUILD Quality.
I need review of Latest version of LX (CRDi) only.[/quote']

If you are on the look out for space, comfort and low running costs may be you should consider the Logan Diesel. It's not a station wagon but it has a large boot and also a big and comfortable cabin. It's a much much better package than the marina.