harrysworld

i need information!!!!

hello there....I am part of the team in my university to go for formula student competition in uk.....i need information regarding places in the country where i can find 600cc engines.....the engine must be able to deliver 5-10 hp per cc....so i need to find places or people who can help me out with  this...i will give further details after i get your replies....

@harrysworld

might be a lame questions, but is it actually possible to get 5-10hp per cc? In which case the 600cc engine should be producing a whooping 3000-6000hp?

If am wrong with the math (never been good at the way volumes and areas are calculated), please correct me.

hello there....I am part of the team in my university to go for formula student competition in uk.....i need information regarding places in the country where i can find 600cc engines.....the engine must be able to deliver 5-10 hp per 100cc....so i need to find places or people who can help me out with  this...i will give further details after i get your replies....