VET5

Ford Endeavour facelift to launch on Feb 22

Ford's gearing up to launch the facelifted Endeavour in India on Feb 22 and dealers have already started receiving stocks of the updated SUV. Came across these two videos giving a pretty detailed look at it inside and out:

Think the updates are enough to make the Endeavour facelift good competition for the likes of the Fortuner and Alturas G4?

Yes, the newly launched 2019 Endeavour is the an awesome luxury SUV and retains the crown. It is so charming that it attracts the Indian buyers more and more and has an ultimate road presence.

I am soon buying one and this article also helps me make my decision sooner: Bold and Tough new Endeavour 2019.

Thanks for this thread. :)

On 2/18/2019 at 3:36 PM, VET5 said:

Ford's gearing up to launch the facelifted Endeavour in India on Feb 22 and dealers have already started receiving stocks of the updated SUV. Came across these two videos giving a pretty detailed look at it inside and out:

Think the updates are enough to make the Endeavour facelift good competition for the likes of the Fortuner and Alturas G4?

On 2/25/2019 at 9:16 AM, NikhilNGP21 said:

Yes, the newly launched 2019 Endeavour is the an awesome luxury SUV and retains the crown. It is so charming that it attracts the Indian buyers more and more and has an ultimate road presence.

Thanks for this thread. :)

Loved these posts! :)

Ford recently unveiled the new Everest Sport SUV. For those who don't know, it is essentially based on the Endeavour SUV. 

Changes on the Everest Sport include an all-new grille with a mesh design, blacked-out alloy wheels + black accents. Inside, the SUV gets black accents and minor interior tweaks in order to complete the Sport theme. It also gets unique badging up front and on the sides. The Sport trim is available on the 3.2-litre Everest in most international markets.

Found a nice walkaround giving a closer look at it:

What an SUV. I am a recent owner, and everything Ford promised has been delivered with aplomb. I did not like the looks of the previous generation Endeavour, but the newest one really is a beast on the road and off it. I replaced the stock tyres with Apollo Apterra All Terrain Tyres, and have to say, the torque and performance off-road has gone up a few notches. Kudos to Ford and Apollo!

The refreshed BS6-compliant Ford Endeavour has been launched with special introductory prices starting from Rs 29.55 lakh for the base Titanium 4X2 and going up to Rs 33.25 lakh for the top-spec Titanium+ 4X4. These introductory prices are only valid until April 30, after which all variants will see an increase in price of up to Rs 70,000.

One of the biggest talking points on the updated Endeavour is its all-new, BS6-compliant, 2.0-litre EcoBlue turbo-diesel engine, which is good for 170hp and 420Nm of torque.  The engine is with a sole 10-speed automatic gearbox option and it happens to be the only automatic gearbox with 10 gears currently available in the country.

Here's the variant-wise price break-up:

Capture.PNG

Ford Endeavour.jpg

A mystery new Ford SUV has been spied testing in China... Could very likely be the next-gen Endeavour in early stages of testing. What do you think?

Source

744x0_m910_autohomecar__ChcCQ15iNF2AX5_qAAa_E_vqQ3A192.jpg

744x0_m910_autohomecar__ChcCQ15iNFCAYXSCAAeU7nkKZOE480.jpg

744x0_m910_autohomecar__ChcCQ15iNFuATADLAAbhALzjxW0515.jpg

744x0_m910_autohomecar__ChcCQ15iNFWAFJIbAAeH_pLatGU768.jpg

744x0_m910_autohomecar__ChcCRV5iNEiAWCvEAAY66FwzQuE559.jpg

744x0_m910_autohomecar__ChsEkV5iNEaAK7v0AAhjVwE9wHk168.jpg

744x0_m910_autohomecar__ChsEm15iNEuAf9LSAAXoTa7tN9c964.jpg

744x0_m910_autohomecar__ChsEmV5iNFKAe47QAAXTFxZzoGU244.jpg